The marketplace is a cashless system where facilities sell guest passes, concessions, and more without the employee handling cash. AGS provides a page on your community’s webpage for the Marketplace. Patrons purchase guest passes, other products or adds funds to an account. Money collected at the marketplace is credited to the community's account.
An example of the webpage is below. AGS will customize this page to support your needs.
How do I enable the marketplace?
By default, the marketplace is disabled in all accounts. Contact your AGS representative to enable your marketplace.
What can I sell at the marketplace?
- Daily Guest Pass
- 5 Punch Guest Pass
- 2 Day Weekend Pass
- After 5pm Guest Pass
- Day Pass
- Community Party Special Event Ticket
- Walk-up Non-Member Daily Pool Pass
- Parking Pass
- Bottled Water
- Bag of Chips
- And more
How do administrators navigate to the marketplace?
- Click the menu icon in the upper right hand corner. Click Manage Marketplace.
Where do patrons go to purchase guest passes, tickets, or add funds?
Send your members to your Marketplace website. Here is how to find your webiste address.
1. Click the person icon in the upper right hand corner
2. This is your community's marketplace website address. Copy & paste the URL into your website, an email to your community, or create a QR code
How can I create a QR code members can scan to easily purchase guest passes or request tickets?