Organizations may have more than one user processing applications. The claimed status is to prevent more than one user processing the same application and causing errors and confusion. The first step in processing an application is always to claim an application.
How do I un-claim an application?
The user that claimed the application must take action to un-claim it.
Step 1: Click the clipboard icon.
Step 2: There are four options.
- Click RELEASE and change the stats back to submitted.
- Releasing the application will simply un-claim it.
- Approve the application by clicking SYNC WITH POOLPASS and completing the process.
- Click HOLD and change the status to hold.
- Click DECLINE and change the status to declined.